Affordable Dental Care
Save 10% – 60% When You Go To The Dentist
Since 1999, DentalPlans helped more than 1 million people obtain affordable dental care. Dentists within your plan’s network have agreed to provide deep discounts on dental servicesto plan members. As a result, you enjoy affordable dental care. Your dentist doesn’t have to deal with insurance company red tape, file paperwork, or wait for reimbursements. Get the care you need now. Use your plan within 72 hours of joining (often within 24 hours). Unlike dental insurance,
there is no waiting period for specific treatments. There’s no annual spending limit either. Use your plan to save at the dentist as often as you wish. Plus, many plans provide additional savings on prescriptions, vision and hearing care (exams, lenses, frames, hearing aids), and other health services. Enjoy a healthier life with easy access to high quality, affordable dental care. Join Them Today.
Pick a Plan to Obtain Affordable Dental Care
Dental savings plans offer an affordable dental care alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members. You get the savings associated with insurance with none of the restrictions, annual caps or paperwork. Join today and start saving right away — even on the more pricey procedures such as crowns and root canals.
There are two ways to enjoy affordable dental care.
- Search by Procedure: choose a plan that provides the biggest savings on the treatments that you and your family need (braces, dental implants, root canals, crowns, etc.)
- Search by dentist’s name/location: join a plan that your dentist accepts, or find the in-network dentists near you.
- Gain access to a Nationwide Network of Dentists. Get 1 Month FREE!
Under This Affordable Dental Care Plan You Will Save
Dentists recommend 2 cleanings, 2 check-ups and 1 set of x-rays per year. We’re so confident that your plan will pay for itself, we will refund your money if it doesn’t. Above basic and preventative care you will also experience affordable dental care with restorative care, orthodontics, cosmetic procedures, dentures/implants and oral surgery.
Dental Care Facts and Statistics
According to the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
- Tooth decay is the most prevalent chronic disease around the globe, even though it is largely preventable with good oral care.
- Dental disease is a “silent epidemic” that restricts activities in school, work, and home, and often significantly diminishes the quality of life.
- Just under one in every four American children have untreated cavities in their teeth.
- 26% of adults 20 to 64 have untreated dental decay.
- One in every four American seniors have no remaining natural teeth.
Enjoy a healthier life with easy access to high quality, affordable dental care.